Sagada, Mt. Province has released guidelines for residents who are planning to go home to the municipality.
COVID-19 Oplan Sumaa
The guidelines for those intending to come home or COVID-19 Oplan Sumaa as they call it were implemented starting last May 12, 2020.
Guidelines for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
All OFWs returning to Sagada will have to undergo the following process:
- Assessment by the Incident Management Team (IMT) upon arrival in Pegeo Checkpoint.
- 14-day home quarantine or any quarantine area of their choice.
Guidelines for Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs)
LSIs include students, workers, and those who were stranded outside Sagada, Mt. Province during ECQ and GCQ.
LSIs Coming From ECQ and GCQ Areas
Residents who will come from ECQ and GCQ areas must submit the following:
- Medical/Health Clearance or Certificate issued by the Local Health Unit where the LSI is coming from.
- Travel Authority issued by the local PNP where LSI is coming from.
- [UPDATED MAY 18, 2020] A Certificate or Letter of Acceptance by the receiving Local Government Unit (LGU) is no longer required.
[As of May 16, 2020] Letter/Certificate of Acceptance by receiving LGU to be issued by your respective barangay in Sagada.
- Any of the family members of the LSI may request for the Certificate of Acceptance at least 3 days before the intended travel.
NOTE: All LSIs are advised to bring valid identification cards for verification purposes.
For those coming from ECQ areas, upon arrival in Pegeo, the LSI will be assessed before undergoing the mandatory 14-day quarantine in the designated quarantine area to be determined by the COVID-19 IMT.
On the other hand, LSIs coming from GCQ areas will be subjected to daily monitoring in their respective residence after undergoing proper procedures at the Pegeo Checkpoint.
LSI without Requirements and Those Entering Sagada without undergoing Proper Procedures
LSIs arriving in Pegeo without documentary requirements and those entering the municipality without undergoing proper procedures will be referred by the Covid-19 COVID Management Team to the PNP for proper disposition. Afterwhich, they will be referred to their respective family and Barangay Captain.
Municipal Hotline Number
All residents planning to come home to Sagada are advised to do the following:
- Call the Municipal’s Hotline Number at 09150283343
- Look for Denver Sibayan.
- State your complete name and current location
SOURCE: PIA Mountain Province