After opening its premises to Baguio residents for leisure and recreation purposes once again, the management of Camp John Hay (CJH) has published a list of reminders to its visitors yesterday, July 9, 2020.
Previously, the former American Airbase was allowed by the City Government of Baguio to accommodate visitors by schedule which started last June 30, 2020.
Reminders when Visiting Camp John Hay
In with this, according to the Facebook post by the John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC) yesterday, visitors must observe the IATF prescribed guidelines on basic health protocols. The management also advises those with COVID-19 symptoms not to visit CJH.
The management of Camp John Hay reminds all visitors of the following when entering the premises:
Visitors of Camp John Hay are reminded to follow the schedule
- Tuesday – 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday – 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday – 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday – 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM is for the enjoyment of Senior Citizens and those who are below the age of 21.
- Two (2) aides are allowed to assist Senior Citizens and minors who visit CJH.
- Visitors who are not within the indicated age bracket and schedule will not be allowed to enter CJH.
REGISTRATION AND PASS
Visitors need to present a valid government-issued ID when registering or securing a pass at the SEZAD Office located before IHG.
BASIC HEALTH PROTOCOLS
All visitors entering CJH must:
- Always wear facemasks.
- Observe minimum social distancing of two (2) meters from other persons at all times
Here are the parking areas available inside CJH:
- AYALA Area
- CAP Building
- KABADYO Area
- Filling Station
- Mile-Hi Area
Furthermore, JHMC reminds visitors that trash bins have been placed around the Camp for proper waste disposal.
However, the management strongly encourages visitors to bring home their trash.
BRINGING OF FOOD
The management encourages visitors to patronize restaurants inside the camp. Thus, bringing outside food is NOT allowed.
ENTRY AND EXIT
Visitors are allowed to use GATE 1 as entrance and exit. When deemed necessary by management, the entrance and exit may vary.
SOURCE: Camp John Hay Management