- workers in frontline services and permitted industries and businesses such as medical services, uniformed personnel on duty, security services, BPOs, and export-oriented services;
- workers in pharmacies, grocery stores, and other retail establishments providing medicine, food, and other essential commodities as they are allowed to operate 24/7;
- food and beverage retail establishments such as restaurants, fast-food, cafes, and eateries may continue to operate within the curfew, provided, their services during the time shall be limited to food preparation, take-out, and delivery
Aged-Based Stay-at-Home Restriction
The following temporary age-based stay-at-home restrictions shall be strictly implemented:
- persons below 15 years old
- immunocompromised persons,
- pregnant women, and
- persons over the age of 65 shall stay in their residences at all times, except when necessary to report for work, or to access indispensable goods and services.
Physical Fitness Activities
TEMPORARY LIQUOR BAN
Operations of Industries
Industries not allowed to operate
- Driving schools,
- traditional cinemas,
- galleries and cultural center,
- game arcades,
- indoor tourist attractions.
Industries with limited operations
- 50% maximum capacity for food and beverage establishments with dine-in services such as restaurants, cafes, eateries, fast food, canteens, and the like
- 50% maximum capacity for gyms, salons, spas, personal care establishments
- Tourism and hospitality-related establishment including hotels, inns, and other accommodation establishments:
- Maximum of 50% of capacity for checked-in guests, ancillary services such as restaurants, cafes, canteens, eateries, gyms, salons, spas and other personal care establishments;
Additional Mitigation Practices
- Travelers passing through city checkpoints are advised to observe proper wearing of face mask and face shields, otherwise, entry shall be refused. Drivers of vehicles may remove their face shield while driving;
- Operators of Public Utility Vehicles (PUVs) must ensure that passengers are wearing face masks and face shields at all times. Passengers who fail or refuse to abide by these health protocols should be instructed to alight from the vehicle.
Travelers from NCR Plus
Allowed travelers from the NCR Plus shall be limited to APORs and Essential Workers in permitted industries traveling for official functions subject to testing requirements and triage protocols until April 11, 2021.