The Philippine National Police Academy or the PNPA Online Application 2022 will soon be opened for aspiring public safety officers of the country.
The PNPA is the breeding ground for law enforcement officers who would like to serve in the following law enforcement agencies:
- Philippine National Police (PNP)
- Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP)
- Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP)
PNPA Online Application 2022
Every year, the PNPA accepts scholars through the cadetship program, wherein qualified applicants will be given the opportunity to pursue a four-year Bachelor of Science in Public Safety (BSPS) degree program. The PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) is the first step you will ever take if you are interested in being a part of the long maroon line.
PNPA Cadetship Program Application Process
To be a part of the Cadet Corps Philippine National Police Academy, applicants must undergo a rigorous screening process.
- Step 1: PNPA Online Application
- Step 2: PNPA Cadet Admission Test
- Step 3: Psychological and Psychiatric Examination and Physical, Medical, and Dental Examination
- Step 4: Panel interview conducted by the Cadet Admission Test, and PNPA Personnel
- Step 5: Releasing of the final list of scholars for the incoming Cadet Year who will be taking Bachelor of Science in Public Safety.
PNPA Online Application 2022 Qualifications
- Must be a Filipino Citizen;
- Must be 18 to 22 years old BEFORE June 1, 2023;
- Must be at least a Senior High School Graduate before June 1, 2023 (graduating students may try applying again on the next CY after completion of this requirement);
- Must have a NORMAL Body Mass Index (BMI);
- Male or female, Single with NO parental obligation;
- Must be (minimum barefoot) 5’2” (158.4 cm) for males and 5’0 (152.4 cm) for females;
- Physically and mentally fit to undergo rigorous training;
- With good moral character (no criminal, administrative and civil derogatory record);
- No pending case of moral turpitude/crimes against the state;
- Not a former cadet of PNPA and other service academies; and
- Never been dismissed for cause from any private or government position.
PNPA Online Application 2022 Requirements
- Scanned PSA Birth Certificate (Front Page Only),
- Scanned Passport-Sized Picture
- White background, with name-tag and signature
- Scanned duly accomplished PNPACAT BMI Form
Important note: Ensure that you have the abovementioned files BEFORE registering to have a more streamlined application process. Unfinished applications in the PNPA Online Application system will be deleted by every 12 midnight.
PNPACAT Application Period
The PNPA Online Application 2022 will start in June 2022. The official start of the online application will be announced by the PNPA.
Step-by-Step PNPA Online Application
Below is the step-by-step procedure for the online application of the PNPACAT:
- Head to pnpa.edu.ph/application. You shall see this page. Click the red button for new applicants, and the grey one for all applicants who already have an account.
- If you clicked the red button, you will be redirected to the REGISTRATION page. This is for new applicants. Just follow the instructions given on the top of each section and proceed.
- The proceeding sections will require you to enter your personal information, address, gender, birthdate and account information which you will then use to access your account.
- An image will appear to show a successful registration. Take note of the generated application number. This will be used to identify your account. You will then be required to choose between logging in immediately or at a later point.
- An image may also appear if there is an error during registration. It will show when multiple applications of the same information are being registered.
- LOGGING IN
- If you clicked the grey button from below, you will be redirected to the Login page.
- You will then be required to enter your registered email address and the corresponding password that you used during the registration process.
- FILLING YOUR INFORMATION
- You will then be redirected to a page that consists of sections. At this point you will be required to enter your scholastic information, medical information, indigenous profile, among other requirements.
- Fill out the required information.
- Choose your preferred testing center, and upload the scanned copies of your PSA Birth Certificate, Passport-Sized Picture, and Accomplished BMI Form.
- At this stage, click FINALIZE to submit your information as TRUE AND CORRECT. This will also lock your account to prevent future access. If you wish to recheck your inputs, please click “PREVIOUS”.
- If you clicked FINALIZE, you will be redirected. Please take note of the corresponding security code. For this year, the PNPA is currently developing a portal where you can check the status of your application. You will be needing this security code as your own personal identifier. Please do not share this code with anyone.
- At this stage, your application is done, and the PNPA shall notify you in the future via your recorded contact information.
- An image will show the error that will pop when you then try to sign in to your account after being set as FINAL.
- LOGGING OUT
- In case you are uncertain of any information that is required of you, you may opt to sign out first and come back later to continue your application process. Click the “Sign Out” button on the top right of the page. You will then be asked to confirm your action. Please click “Logout” to continue and “cancel” otherwise.
APPLICATION USING MOBILE DEVICES. If you have no computer or laptop at your disposal, you can always use your smartphone to apply online. Same process applies, and no special phone permissions will be needed.
When is the Actual PNPACAT?
According to PNPA, the PNPACAT is tentatively scheduled for either the last week of October or 1st week of November. This article will be updated once the final dates are announced by the PNPA. The PNPACAT will be held in 34 testing centers nationwide.
SOURCE: PNPA Official Facebook Page