PMA Entrance Exam (PMAEE) for 2022 application requirements and qualifications has been announced for aspiring cadets who want to join the Philippine Military Academy. The PMA Public Affairs has released an announcement inviting the youth to be PMA Cadets.
In the statement released by PMA, the institution reiterates its mission of developing the Filipino youth to become competent, committed, and excellent leaders of the nation.
Cadets, challenged by the current situation of their environment, maintain the highest standard of training that helps them to develop their sense of urgency and to work under pressure in times where leadership is critically needed.
If you are one of those who are interested in pursuing a military career, one of the first things you can do is to be a part of the academy. Below is a guide on the PMA Entrance Exam qualifications, requirements, coverage, and other things you need to know if you would like to be a PMA Cadet. You may use the Table of Contents below for easier navigation.
PMA Entrance Exam Qualifications
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen.
- Physically fit and of good moral character.
- Single and has never been married.
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination 2022.
- No Administrative / Criminal Case.
- At least High School Graduate or must graduate not later than June of the year following the date of examination taken for Grade 12 students.
- Height requirement for both Male and Female is 5 feet (not to exceed 6’4″ for both).
- At least 17 years and not more than 22 years old on 01 June 2023.
- Color Blind
- There are three main kinds of color blindness, based on photopigment defects in the three different kinds of cones that respond to blue, green, and red light. Red-green color blindness is the most common, followed by blue-yellow color blindness. A complete absence of color vision —total color blindness – is rare.
- Any Communicable Disease
- Malaria and more
- Physical Deformities
- Incomplete limbs
- Down Syndrome
- Deaf/Mute and more.
- Scoliosis is a medical condition in which a person’s spine has a sideways curve. The curve is usually “S”- or “C”-shaped. In some, the degree of curve is stable, while in others, it increases over time. Mild scoliosis does not typically cause problems, while severe cases can interfere with breathing.
- A tattoo is a form of body modification where a design is made by inserting ink, dyes, and pigments, either indelible or temporary, into the dermis layer of the skin.
- Other Medical Conditions as determined by AFP Medical Board Nr 1
PMA Entrance Exam Requirements
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Form 137/Form 138/Report Card/Transcript of
Records that indicate the latest GPA
- 2”x2” ID photo in white background, taken within the last six
- Accomplished Philippine Military Academy Cadetship Application Form (through the Online Application System or filled up manually for mail application)
- Valid ID
- Pencil #2
- Vaccination Card
- Negative Antigen Test taken within 24 hours
PMA Entrance Exam Coverage
The PMAEE will cover the following topics:
- Algebra and Geometry
- Grammar and Composition
- Reading and Comprehension
- Verbal and Numerical Reasoning
- Pattern Analysis
Minimum Requirements for Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Aside from the written examinations, applicants will also undergo a Physical Fitness Test. Below are the minimum requirements:
|Physical Fitness Test Events||Male||Female|
|Push Ups||30 reps||25 reps|
|Situps||30 reps||25 reps|
|Pullups||10 reps||Flex-Arm Hang
|Run||3.2 kilometers||3.2 kilometers|
Benefits and Privileges of a PMA Cadet
- A noble privilege in serving the country and its people
- Free college education with a well-rounded curriculum
- Monthly pay and allowances
- Progressive career as an Officer in the Army, Air Force, or Navy
- Specialized professional training for military
- Exceptional training and billeting facilities
- Training requirements are all provide
How to Apply for PMAEE
Once you have assessed the qualifications for the PMA Entrance examinations, applicants can submit their requirements online.
PMA Entrance Exam Online Application
If you wish to apply for PMAEE online, follow these steps:
- Go to the Cadet Application System portal through https://admission.pma.edu.ph.
- Create a new account by clicking the Sign-up button (pencil icon) on the upper-right corner of the screen. Fill out the spaces with the required information then click Next to continue.
Note: Provide a valid and active e-mail address when signing up. If you already have an account, click the Sign-in button instead.
- After doing so, the system will send you a verification code to the email you provided. Copy and paste it into the box with the label “Verification Code” to complete your application.
After submitting the verification code, you will be automatically logged in to the system.
- Provide the necessary information like Personal Information, Educational Background, Requirements, and Survey.
Fill-up the online application form then upload the scanned copies of your
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Senior High School Form 137 or 138 (with name and grades) or Transcript of Records (TOR).These files must be in either PDF or JPEG format. Uploaded PDF files must not exceed 20MB per file while the JPEG ones must not exceed 1MB in size. Please be mindful of the size of your files because any excess in file size will invalidate your attaching process.
- After completing all the requirements, you will be notified that your application will be validated.
- During the validation phase, PMA will determine if you are qualified to take the PMAEE based on the requirements that you have uploaded to your account.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive a notification in your account that you can download your EXAM PERMIT. If you are disapproved, you will likewise receive a note stating the reason why you got disqualified.
- Download and print your exam permit. Bring it to the examination center on the day of the examination. Do not forget to bring this document. You will not be allowed to take the exam without the permit.
Deadline of Application
The deadline for mail and online application is on August 1, 2022.
PMA Entrance Exam Schedule
As of July 27, 2022, the examination schedule for the PMAEE is as follows:
- Luzon: September 24-25, 2022
- Visayas: September 10-11, 2022
- Mindanao: August 27-28, 2022
PMAEE Examination Centers
Updated as of July 27, 2022, the examinations will be held in the following testing centers:
Luzon Island Group
Examination Schedule: September 24-25, 2022
|013||Los Baños, Laguna|
|018||Puerto Princesa City|
Visayas Island Group
Examination Schedule: September 10-11, 2022
|108||Tagbilaran City, Bohol|
Mindanao Island Group
Examination Schedule: August 27-28, 2022
|201||Bayugan City||Lope Asis Gymnasium,
|202||Cagayan De Oro City||4ID, PA,
Cagayan de Oro City
|203||Iligan City||Iligan City National High School|
|204||Davao City||Eastern Mindanao
Command, Davao City
|206||Kidapawan City||Kabacan Municipal Gym,
|207||General Santos City||Lagao Gymnasium,
General Santos City
|208||Ozamis City||Ozamiz City National
|209||Cotabato City||6ID, PA, Camp Sionco,
|210||Tacurong City||Tacurong Pilot Elementary School|
|212||Zamboanga City||Western Mindanao
|214||Dipolog City||DMC College Foundation,
|215||Tagum City||St Mary’s College
|216||Pagadian City||Pagadian City Gymnasium,
|217||Surigao City||TO BE ANNOUNCED|
For inquiry, contact:
For more information regarding the PMA Entrance Examination, contact the Office the Cadet Recruitment and Admission (OCRA)
- Landline: (074) 442- 5520
- Cellphone Numbers:
- (0919) 068-0877
- (0919) 068-0878
- (0906) 546 6989
- Email: [email protected]