List of Postponed 2020 PRC Licensure Examinations
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that the licensure examinations are postponed to ensure the health and safety of the PRC examinees, Professional Regulatory Boards (PRBs), and examination personnel due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
List of Postponed 2020 PRC Licensure Examinations:
- Licensure Examination for Foresters (September 1 – 2, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Registered Electrical Engineers (September 4 – 5, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Registered Master Electricians (September 6, 2020)
- Librarians Licensure Examination (September 8 – 9, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Respiratory Therapists (September 15 – 16, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (September 27, 2020)
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineers Licensure Examination (September 29 – 30, 2020)
The said licensure examinations will be rescheduled in 2021. Examinees are advised to check the PRC official website and social media accounts for important updates.
For further concerns and queries
Here’s the Licensure Office email:
Source: Professional Regulation Commission
Related Articles: PRC Board Exams that were Re-scheduled for 2021
How do you feel about this?