The City Government of Baguio has announced the launching of vaccination of the pediatric population aged twelve to seventeen years old (12-17) with comorbidities on Friday, October 29, 2021.
In an announcement made by the Public Information Office on Wednesday, the vaccination will be held at Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center (BGHMC). Only Moderna and Pfizer will be used for the pediatric population.
As per the announcement, inoculation of the rest of the pediatric population will follow soon.
Registration and Requirements
Pre-register at bakuna.baguio.gov.ph with the category: Pediatric A3
What to bring
- Medical certificate given by pediatrician/physician detailing comorbidities of the vaccine recipient secured prior to the vaccination schedule. This shall be presented in the registration area during the vaccination schedule.
- Documents to prove filiation of vaccine recipient to parent/guardian
- Valid IDs or documents with the photo of the parent/guardian and the vaccine recipient to verify documents presented.
- Parent/guardian shall sign the informed consent
- Vaccine recipient shall sign the assent form
- If inform consent and assent are not signed, the vaccination is DEFERRED.