The increase in the number of positive cases of COVID-19 in La Trinidad prompted the Mayor of the municipality to put three sitios under Extreme enhanced community quarantine (EECQ).
The following Sitios were placed under EECQ:
- Sitio Timoy (Barangay Puguis)
- Sitio Luboc (Barangay Balili)
- Sitio Ata (Barangay Cruz)
Residents of these sitios will have to strictly follow the EECQ guidelines are mandated under Executive order No.28 Series of 2020 which states the following guidelines:
- The EECQ will be strictly implemented by the La Trinidad Municipal Police Station in Coordination with the Barangay Officials;
- Residents will not be allowed to go out of their homes even on an errand for essential goods;
- Stores located within the area will NOT be allowed to open;
- Checkpoints will be installed at strategic areas
The implementation of this EECQ in the said sitios starts today April 26, 2020, until further notice.