Starting tomorrow (Wednesday), November 11, 2020, the issuance of Medical Certificate as pre-requisite for Travel Authority will be at the Baguio Health Department, T. Alonzo Street. This was announced by the City Health Services Office today (Tuesday), November 10, 2020, through the Public Information Office of the City of Baguio.
Furthermore, Medical Certificates for Outbound Travel will no longer be issued by the District Health Centers for them to be able to concentrate on other health services.
Medical Certificate for Outbound Travel
- Medical Certificate for Outbound Travel is only required for:
- Locally Stranded Individuals going out of Baguio for good
- Those going out of Baguio for more than a month
- Baguio residents who will be traveling to Restricted Areas and coming back to the City
Short Trip travel from Baguio to Unrestricted Areas
- Register online at hdf.baguio.gov.ph
- Upload the following
- Valid Government-issued ID
- Negative result of COVID-19 test
Screenshot the QR Code generated from online registration
This will serve as your PASS
For More News and Updates
Keep up with what’s happening within and beyond the City of Baguio. Feel free to explore our Baguio City Guide website and to drop by our official Baguio City Guide Facebook page to catch the latest news and updates.