According to the Apayao COVID-19 Task Force Advisory, the COVID-19 cases in the Province of Apayao rises to sixteen (16) as two (2) individuals test positive for COVID-19 today, July 23, 2020.
Two New COVID-19 Cases in Apayao
- The new COVID-19 cases are both from the Municipality of Flora.
- The patients are returning Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs).
- Both patients were tested at the Flora Rural Health Unit.
COVID-19 in Cases in Flora
The Municipality of Flora has now a total of four (4) confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Furthermore, out of the 16 COVID-19 cases in Apayao, nine (9) patients already recovered from the disease and the province has seven (7) remaining active COVID-19 cases.
It is stated in the advisory that the barangay where the new COVID-19 cases came from will be automatically placed under a temporary lockdown.
All municipal borders of Flora will be on temporary lockdown and strict monitoring of movements in and out of the municipality is mandated.
Reminders for the Residents of Flora
- Stay calm and sobriety as authorities undertake contact tracing and other initiatives to prevent further transmission in the municipality.
- Stay at home.
- Observe social distancing.
- Observe prescribed health protocols such as wearing a face mask and proper hygiene.