New memorandums were issued by Mayor Benjamin Magalong today, September 15, 2020 (Monday), ordering the lifting of lockdown orders and implementation of new provisional lockdown over several areas in Baguio City.
Lifted Lockdown Orders
Under Memorandum No. 311, series of 2020, lockdown orders over the following areas are lifted immediately:
- Purok 3, Barangay Camp 8
- Old Forestry Compound, Lower Engineers Hill, Barangay Engineers Hill
- Block 4 and Block 4 Extension Middle Quirino Hill
- Purok 3, Barangay Poliwes
- Upper San Vicente, Barangay San Vicente
- Purok 3 and 4, Barangay SLU-SVP
New Provisional Lockdown
According to Memorandum No. 312, series of 2020, Mayor Magalong has ordered a provisional lockdown over the following areas effective immediately and until further notice:
- Purok 7, Barangay Camp 7
- INC Compound, Barangay San Luis Village
Furthermore, the areas were placed on lockdown for contact tracing purposes after a recent case in the city were confirmed residents and had contacts in the said areas.
Source: PIO-City of Baguio