The City’s vaccination drive is currently ongoing and the City Health Services Office (CHSO) has released the new schedule for the A1, A2, and A3 priority groups on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Who will be vaccinated
- AstraZeneca vaccine given last March 23; 2nd dose due on or before June 1, 2021 (10-12 weeks interval)
- SinoVac vaccine given last May 4; 2nd dose due on or before June 1, 2021 (28-32 days interval)
- 2nd dose for Health Workers (A1), Senior Citizens (A2), Persons with Comorbidities (A3)
Schedule of Vaccination
Time: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Those who will receive the second dose, please proceed to the site where you had your first dose.
- University of Baguio (UB Gym)
- Saint Louis University-Main Gym ( SLU Main Gym)
- There is currently NO VACCINATION schedule for 1st dose
- There is no schedule for A4 and A5 priority groups, only pre-registration
CHSO Calls Pre-Registration for Baguio City Residents Under A4 & A5 Priority Groups
- Pre-registration for Extended A1 (Outbound OFWs in the next 4 months & immediate family of Health Workers) until June 4, 2021.
Click this link to register and to confirm if registered or not: https://bakuna.baguio.gov.ph
There will be no onsite registration so make sure you have pre-registered before going to the venue.
Baguio City Health Services Office Facebook Page
- 0916 7974 397 (Globe)
- 0918 4880 195 (Smart)
SOURCE: Baguio CHSO