After a taxi driver tested positive for COVID-19 last Friday, June 12, 2020, two additional cases have been recorded in Baguio City yesterday which bring the total number of active cases to 7.
Here’s What We Know About the Latest Cases so far:
According to the Public Information Office- City of Baguio (PIO-Baguio), here are the details about the two latest cases recorded in the city:
- 43-year old Female hospital worker
- A resident of Misereor St. SLU-SVP Barangay but had been staying at Magnolia St., QM Barangay
- 35-year old Male whose city address is at San Vicente Barangay and permanent address at Basista, Pangasinan
Furthermore, based on the city’s COVID-19 Case Monitoring as of June 13, 2020, both patients are in stable condition.
Active COVID-19 Cases in Baguio City
On the other hand, here are the details about all seven active COVID-19 cases of Baguio City as of DOH-CAR’s monitoring as of June 14, 2020:
- 43-year-old Female Health Worker from Misereor St. SLU-SVP Barangay who had been staying in Barangay Q.M. and is in stable condition
- 35-year-old Male from San Vicente Barangay who is in stable condition
- 60-year-old Male from Honeymoon-Holyghost Barangay who is a taxi driver and is in stable condition
- 32-year-old Male from South Central Aurora Hill who is a contact of a confirmed case and is in stable condition
- 38-year-old Male from South Central Aurora Hill who is a nurse working at Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center (BGHMC) and is in stable condition
- 41-year-old Male who has travel history (NCR) and is in stable condition
- *41-year-old Male who has travel history (NCR) and is in stable condition
NOTE: *As per DOH-CAR, One (1) case is reflected in Cordillera (Baguio) since the agency’s reporting is based on the place of residence but the said patient is admitted in NCR.
SOURCES: PIO-Baguio, DOH-CAR