The Christmas Village at the Baguio Country Club will be opening its doors to the public on October 10, 2022. This year’s theme is Oriental Winter Wonderland. For several years, the Baguio Country Club Christmas Village is among the top destinations in Baguio City during the Christmas season. The opening is also in time with the onset of the cold dry season in the Philippines as the Habagat was just declared by PAGASA to have ended, which means, visitors of the Christmas village will be able to enjoy the place without or at least minimum risk of rain.
If you’re planning to visit the Baguio Christmas Village this 2022, below are the opening hours, ticket prices, location, and other guidelines you need to know before visiting. You may use the Table of Contents for faster navigation.
Christmas Village 2022 Travel Guide
Christmas Village Schedule of Opening
The Christmas Village at Baguio Country Club will open its doors from October 10, 2022 to January 8, 2023. Operating hours will be from 10:00AM to 10:00PM daily.
Christmas Village Entrance Fee
|10:00 AM - 4:59 PM
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|Kids (4-12 years old)
|Senior Citizen (60 years old and above)
Presentation of Senior Citizen ID is required
|PWD and Toddlers (3 years old and below)
|Baguio Country Club Members
Presentation of Membership Card is Required
What to Expect at the Christmas Village Baguio Country Club
Visitors of the Christmas Village will be delighted not only with the colorful lights and “snow show,” but also with the following activities:
- Nativity Pageant
- Cosplay Busking
- Live Musical Performance
- Picture Taking with Santa and Japanese and Korean Characters
- Wishing Wall
Baguio Christmas Village Location
The Baguio Country Club Christmas Village is located at Country Club Road, Baguio City.
Christmas Village Rules, Regulations, Health and Safety Protocols
- Present your Full Vaccination Card or Certificate upon entry.
- Venue Capacity shall be in compliance to IATF’s requirement. The “NO FACE MASK, NO ENTRY” policy shall be strictly implemented.
- Rubber slippers are NOT ALLOWED regardless of brand and cost (thong-type, beach style, and bathroom slippers).
- For safety reasons, parents or guardians must monitor their children at all times as the management of Baguio Country Club shall not be liable for injuries or accidents arising from the failure of parent or guardian in monitoring their children.
- Please avoid picking flowers, touching the Christmas lights, decors and ponds.
- Bringing of Food and Drinks inside the Christmas Village is NOT ALLOWED.
- Only small pets on leash are allowed.
- Disinfection of the Christmas Village will be done from time to time.
- >Sanitation stations are available in strategic areas of the Christmas Village.
- Patrons are advised to observe physical distancing at all times.
- Food concessionaires are required to comply with Health and Safety protocols pertaining to food and beverage safety, handling, display and service.
- Please watch your steps as there are ground surfaces around with gravels and adorned with rocks.
- There will be marshals to monitor and strictly implement protocols. Any person who will violate any of our Health, Safety, rules and regulations shall be asked to leave the premises of the Christmas Village.
- The Baguio Country Club shall not be liable for the loss or damage of valuables and personal belongings brought inside the Christmas village.
- Baguio Country Club reserves the right to close the Christmas Village during the inclement weather or for emergency reasons. For news and updates visit the BCC Facebook Page.