The City Government of Baguio has released new travel guidelines regarding inter-BLISTT travel for the residents of Baguio City.
As per the joint advisory agreed upon by the mayors of Baguio City, La Trinidad, Itogon, Sablan, Tuba, and Tublay (BLISTT) on April 5, 2021, starting April 8 to April 22, 2021, the following guidelines shall be implemented in the City of Baguio regarding travel between and within the BLISTT area.
APORS and workers in permitted industries shall be allowed to pass through provincial/city checkpoints upon presentation of the following:
- Municipal/Provincial/City Task Force ID
- Municipal/Provincial/City Contact Tracer ID
- Employment ID
- Certificate of Employment
- Business Permit
- Proof of confirmed appointment for transactions in any government or private agency, instrumentality, or office.
- Confirmed medical appointment in any government or private health care facility or provider.
Baguio Residents Traveling between BLISTT
Non-APOR Baguio residents traveling between BLISTT localities to access goods and services may do so during Wednesdays and Saturdays only.