The City Government of Baguio has announced on Wednesday that residents of La Trinidad, Itogon, Sablan, Tuba, and Tublay may get vaccinated in the city.
According to the announcement from the Public Information Office of the City of Baguio, residents of Baguio, La Trinidad, Itogon, Sablan, Tuba, and Tublay (BLISTT) belonging to the adult population (aged 18 years old and above) may now be inoculated with the COVID-19 vaccine following the schedule below.
BLISTT Vaccine Schedule
- WHERE: University of Baguio Gym
- WHEN: November 4 & 5, 2021 (Thursday and Friday)
- First dose Vaccine brand: AstraZeneca
- Pre-register at bakuna.baguio.gov.ph and screenshot QR Code or Reference Number
- Valid ID or Barangay Certificate of Residency (with 6 months validity).
- NO STUBS NEEDED
NOTE: Delay vaccination if you have been recently swabbed or have COVID-like symptoms