Baguio Christmas Village is a holiday wonderland that captures the essence of the most wonderful time of the year. If you’re looking to embrace the festive spirit and create cherished memories during the holiday season, this enchanting destination is the perfect choice.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the essential information you need to make the most of your visit to Baguio Christmas Village’s “World of Fun”.
BCC Christmas Village Location
The Christmas Village is located along Country Club Road, across the Baguio Country Club. You can take the taxi or ride a jeepney at the Country Club jeepney terminal located at Otek St., beside the Caltex gas station.
Christmas Village 2023 Operating Hours
The Baguio Christmas Village will be open to visitors daily until January 7, 2023 with the following schedule:
- Weekdays – 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Weekends – 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
What’s inside the BCC Christmas Village?
The following activities and attractions are available inside the Christmas Village for visitors:
Christmas Village Characters
Live Musical Performance
- “NO SIGNED WAIVER FORM, NO ENTRY” policy shall apply. Parents or guardians are required to sign a waiver before their child can use the carousel.
- AGE LIMIT- The carousel is designed for children 2 to 7 years old.
- DRESS CODE – No loose accessories are allowed and make sure children are wearing proper clothing and closed-toe shoes.
- ONE RIDER PER SEAT- To avoid overcrowding and ensure stability, only one (1) rider is allowed per seat.
- NO FOOD AND DRINKS – Eating and drinking while riding the carousel is not allowed to prevent any potential falls, choking, contamination, and other accidents.
- NO LEANING AND STANDING – Stay seated and do not lean out or stand up while the carousel is in motion.
- NO PUSHING, SHOVING, OR ROUGH PLAY – Please avoid aggressive or rough behavior on the carousel. Play gently to prevent accidents and injuries to yourself and others
- HEALTH CONSIDERATIONS – Children with open wounds, injuries, or illnesses should not ride the carousel.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF RIDES – Only six (6) children are allowed are allowed to ride the carousel during each scheduled time slot. Each group can enjoy a ride for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- SUPERVISION – One (1) parent or guardian is allowed to enter the carousel area to assist and watch their child during carousel ride.
- EXIT CAREFULLY AND PROMPTLY – After the ride is over, a Marshal is available to provide assistance. Please exit the Carousel promptly to allow the next group to enter.
- The management of the Christmas Village reserves the right to remove children from the Carousel who are unruly, rough, and likely to cause trouble.
Ball Pit Area Guidelines
- “NO SIGNED WAIVER FORM, NO ENTRY” policy shall apply. Parents or guardians are required to sign a waiver before their child can enter the ball pit.
- SHOES OFF BUT SOCKS ARE A MUST- Remove your shoes before entering the Ball Pit but keep your socks. This helps keep the balls clean and prevent any potential injuries.
- NO FOODS AND DRINKS INSIDE THE BALL PIT AREA – Eating and drinking while inside the Ball Pit area are not allowed to prevent chocking or contamination.
- NO DIVING UPON ENTRY TO BALL PIT – Do not dive headfirst into the Ball Pit. The balls are not deep enough to cushion your fall which may lead to injuries.
- NO PUSHING, SHOVING, OR ROUGH PLAY – Please avoid aggressive or rough behavior in the Ball Pit. Play gently to prevent accidents and injuries to yourself and others.
- KEEP BALLS IN THE PIT – Refrain from throwing balls out of the pit as this may cause accidents or create hazards for others. Keep the balls inside and do not take them out of the designated play area.
- Children with open wounds, injuries, or illnesses should not use the Ball Pit.
- Children of different age groups are allowed to use the Ball Pit exclusively at specific times based on scheduled.
- Only twelve (12) children per batch are allowed inside the Ball Pit area during each scheduled time slot. Each group can enjoy playtime for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Please exit the Ball Pit area promptly when the 30-minute playtime is over to allow the next batch to enter.
- The management of the Christmas Village reserves the right to remove children from the Ball Pit who are unruly, rough, and likely to cause trouble.
Ball Pit Schedule
|2-5 years old||6-8 years old|
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||10:45 AM - 11:15 AM|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||12:15 PM - 12:30 PM|
|1:00 PM - 1:30 PM||1:45 PM - 2:15 PM|
|2:30 PM - 3:00 PM||3:15 PM - 3:45 PM|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||4:45 PM - 5:15 PM|
|5:30 PM - 6:00 PM||6:15 PM - 6:45 PM|
|7:00 PM - 7:30 PM||7:45 PM - 8:15 PM|
|8:30 PM - 9:00 PM||9:15 PM - 9:45 PM|
Baguio Christmas Village Entrance Fee
Starting October 20, 2023 onwards, the following admission rates will apply:
|10 AM to 4 PM||5 PM to 11 PM|
|Senior Citizen (60 yrs. old and above||80||120|
|Kids (4-12 years old)||50||100|
|Toddlers below 3 years||FREE||FREE|
- Senior Citizens are required to present their Senior Citizen ID
- PWDs are required to present their PWD ID
- BCC Members are required to present their Membership Card
Christmas Village Rules and Regulations
- Rubber slippers are NOT ALLOWED regardless of brand and cost (thong-type, beach style, and bathroom slippers).
- For safety reasons, parents and guardians must monitor their children at all times as the management of Baguio Country Club shall not be held liable for injuries and accidents arising from the failure of the parent or guardian in monitoring their children.
- Please avoid picking of flowers, touching the Christmas lights, ponds, and decorations.
- Bringing of food and drinks inside the Christmas Village is NOT ALLOWED.
- Only small pets are allowed but have to be leashed and controlled.
- Food concessionaires are required to comply with Health and Safety protocols pertaining to food and beverage safety, handling, display, and service.
- Please use trash cans for disposal of waster and garbage.
- There will be marshals to monitor and strictly implement the Rules and Regulations. Violators shall be asked to leave the premises of the Christmas Village.
- Marshals shall be available to provide assistance and monitor activities inside the Village.
- Parking is available at Paterno Street and Country Club Village Road.
- Baguio Country Club reserves the right to close the Christmas Village during inclement weather or for emergency reasons. Please visit BCC’s Facebook page for news and updates.
SOURCE: Baguio Country Club