Applying for a Driver’s License Online is Possible Through the LTMS
The Land Transportation Office of the Cordillera Administrative Region (LTO CAR) has released an advisory on Wednesday, August 26, 2020, containing steps in creating Land Transportation Management System (LTMS) Client ID in the LTO Public Portal.
To all their clients, below are the following steps on how you can create your own LTMS Client ID as provided by the LTO CAR.
How to Create an LTMS Client ID
- Create an Email using Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc., or you can use your active email address.
- Note that the email address will be used in creating your Land Transportation Management System Account, receiving notifications, and retrieving forgotten passwords.
- Go to LTO Portal
- Register by:
- Click register now
- Accept terms of the agreement and enter security captcha code
- Click enroll as individual
- With Existing 5 years Driver’s License
- Select “Yes” and click Next.
- Provide the required information
- Under Security Question, if you don’t have the OR number, tick the Missing Official Receipt checkbox and then type in your mother’s name
- With existing 3 years Driver’s License or if you don’t have a Philippine Driver’s/Conductor’s License, select “No” and click Next
- If your license was found, click Next to proceed to personal details
- If you are a foreigner, select “No”. Then you need to provide the necessary information and then click Next.
- If you are a Filipino, select “Yes”, and then click Next to proceed to personal details
- Personal Details
- Fill out the missing information to continue with the registration
- Contact Details
- Provide your email address
- To finish the registration click Create Account
- An email will be sent to you with a verification link in order to validate your registration
- When the prompt appears that “You are successfully registered”. Click OK
- Go back to your email address and open message from LTO
- Your LTMS Client ID is permanent. Use Client ID for all transactions with LTO (e.g. Drivers license applications and renewal, Motor vehicle registration and renewal, Traffic fines settlement)
For More News and Updates
See what else is up within and beyond Baguio City by frequently visiting our Baguio City Guide website or by simply liking and following our official Baguio City Guide Facebook page.
You may also check out our official Baguio City Guide YouTube channel to see a variety of video content all about Baguio City and beyond.
How do you feel about this?