Lemons have become a staple in our kitchens especially during the pandemic when strengthening immune systems is crucial. So when we heard that there was a farm in Tublay that allows you to pick lemons, we didn’t hesitate to chance a visit for exercise, experience, and of course, freshly picked lemons.
Below is the travel guide to Amando’s Lemon Picking Farm if you want to experience lemon picking with your friends and family, too.
Amando’s Lemon Picking Farm
After discovering a hill that will transport you to the United Kingdom, we found another eco-tourism gem in Tublay, Benguet that is worthy of a visit. Amando’s Lemon Picking Farm is a family-owned lemon Farm in Tublay, Benguet. They offer lemon picking activities at their 5-hectare farm by appointment. Upon entering the farm you will also see different local products such as moisturizing lemon soap and souvenirs.
Amando’s Lemon Picking Farm Tour
Amando’s Lemon Farm Location
Amando’s Lemon Picking Farm is located at Amcaway, Ambassador, Tublay 2615, Lac-amen Road, Benguet. The farm is about a 5-minute drive away from Labey-Lacamen Provincial Road so it is ideal to go there by car.
- If you want to go lemon picking, don’t forget to bring your own eco-bag, and make sure they’re enough. For reference, the 4 eco bags we brought were barely able to store the 34 kilos of lemons we harvested (that was how much fun we had picking lemons!)
- First half kilo of lemons picked is inclusive of entrance fee, you can pick more and buy the lemons for Php50/kilo
- Gloves, cutter, basket for picking and assistance will be provided by the farm. They also lent us hats to shield us from the sun while we were picking lemons.
Amando’s Lemon Farm Entrance Fee
- Adults – Php 150/head
- Senior citizen, Students – Php 120/head
- Children (6-12 y/o)– Php 120/head
- PWD – Php 120/head
- 1/2 kilo lemon
- Farm tour and lemon picking
- Refreshing freshly-made lemon juice after the tour
How to book a visit at Amando’s Lemon Farm
Right now, visitors are required to book an appointment before their intended date of visit to the farm. Here’s how you can schedule an appointment to the lemon farm:
- Visit Amando’s Lemon Farm’s Facebook Page
- Click Book Now.
- Choose your desired date and time.
- Wait for the confirmation message
- Wear comfortable rubber shoes.
- Bring an umbrella in case of rain
- Take nothing but pictures
- Last but not the least, enjoy lemon picking and the beauty of Tublay!
Contact Amando’s Lemon Farm
- Facebook Page
- Contact Number: 0956 405 9420