Tuba Records 6th COVID-19 Case
Today, July 28, 2020, the Municipality of Tuba has recorded its 6th confirmed COVID-19 case.
6th COVID-19 Case of Tuba
Here are the details of the 6th COVID-19 case of Tuba provided by the Tuba-Municipal Government Facebook page:
- 41-year-old Female vendor at Hangar Market Extension.
- The patient is from Sitio Bangcua, Barangay Poblacion, Tuba.
Sitio Bangcua, Poblacion is placed under immediate lockdown effective 2:00 PM today until further notice for contract tracing purposes and to ensure the safety of individuals who may have contact with the new COVID-19 case.
Reminders for Residents
Here are the following reminders for the residents:
- Stay home.
- The use of Mall and Market Pass is suspended.
- Those who need to access basic necessities can go to the sari-sari store in their area, or they must coordinate with the Barangay Officials.
- Observe extra precautionary measures and basic health protocols when going outside.
Source: Tuba-Municipal Government
How do you feel about this?