Today, March 5, 2021 (Friday), it was announced that RT-PCR tests will no longer be required when traveling to the Province of Benguet.
This was finalized during the Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force (PIATF) meeting.
Updated Travel Guidelines in Benguet
Here are the updated travel guidelines in the province:
- Travel Authorities (TA) will not be required honoring the uniform travel requirement issued by the IATF.
- If LGU of point of destination requires TA, the Provincial Local Government Unit (LGU) will issue a TA for essential travels.
LSIs and ROFs
- Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs) and Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) still have to be triaged at the Quarantine Facility in Wangal, La Trinidad, Benguet.
- There is no need for Health Declaration Forms (HDF) for Inter-municipal travels.
- Travelers are reminded to strictly adhere to health protocols such as wearing facemasks which will be strictly monitored by the PNP.
For More News and Updates
Source: Governor’s Office – Benguet