Several areas in Baguio City and Benguet will be affected by the scheduled Electric Service Interruption of Benguet Electric Cooperative, Inc., (BENECO) for March 18 and 20, 2021.
BENECO Power Interruption Schedule
These are the following areas in Baguio City and Benguet affected by the scheduled power interruption scheduled for March18 and 20, 2021.
|Thursday, March 18, 2021||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Carantes St., Harrison Rd., Baguio City||BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Relocation of Secondary Pole and retirement of idle GI and wood pole
|Teacher’s Village, Atab, Sto. Tomas Proper, Baguio City||BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Relocation of Primary Pole affected by proposed construction
|Whole of Guitley and Pipingew, La Trinidad||BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Relocation of Primary Pole traversing private property
|Whole of Buhao, La Trinidad||BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Replacement of Rotten Secondary Poles
– Uprating of Secondary Lines
|Longilong, Datakan, Kapangan||BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Relocation of Secondary Pole
|Saturday, March 20, 2021||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Upper Rock Quarry, Middle Rock Quarry, Lower Rock Quarry, and parts of City Camp Central, Baguio City||BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Installation of 3-25kVA Sole-use Distribution Transformers
|Whole of Country Club Village and Happy Hallow, Baguio City||BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Installation of 1-50kVA Sole-use Distribution Transformers
– Rerouting of Primary and Secondary Lines
|Baguio City- Parts of Camp 7 (near Satellite Market, Youngland Subdivision, Mangitit), Loakan Proper, Liwanag-Loakan, Mangga, EPZA, Ponglan, Suyoc, Ongasan, Bubon, Kadaclan Village, Maridit, DENR-Loakan, Apugan-Loakan, Kias
Tuba- Camp 6, Camp 4, Camp 3, Twin Peaks, Camp 1, Tabaan sur
Pangasinan- parts of Dungon, Sison
|BENECO POWER INTERRUPTION:
– Replacement of Automatic Circuit Recloser at Zigzag Camp 7
-Relocation of Pole affected by DPWH project
Cable & Communication Companies
In BENECO’s advisory, all concerned Cable & Communication Companies are advised to inspect and institute necessary safety measures or actions on their cables or lines attached to the affected BENECO poles.
Also, all consumers are advised to always consider all lines energized because power may be restored earlier than the scheduled time.
For other questions and concerns:
For more information and concerns, contact BENECO at any of these numbers:
- LANDLINE:637-4400 local 605 to 607
- SMART: 09088657202