The City’s vaccination drive is currently ongoing and the City Health Services Office (CHSO) has released the new schedule for the A1, A2, and A3 priority groups on Friday, June 4, 2021.
Time: June 4, 2021 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: University of Baguio (UB Gym)
Who will be vaccinated?
- All 2nd dose scheduled at St. Louis University (SLU) Gym will be given at UB Gym
- AstraZeneca those who missed their 2nd dose due on or before June 4, 2021 (10 – 12 weeks interval)
- Sinovac 1st dose given on or before May 6 & 7; 2nd dose due on or before June 3 & 4, 2021 (28 – 32 days interval)
- 2nd dose for Health Workers (A1), Senior Citizens (A2) & Persons with Co-morbidities (A3)
- There is currently NO VACCINATION schedule for 1st dose
- There is no schedule for A4 and A5 priority groups, only pre-registration
CHSO Calls Pre-Registration for Baguio City Residents Under A4 & A5 Priority Groups
Click this link to register and to confirm if registered or not: https://bakuna.baguio.gov.ph
There will be no onsite registration so make sure you have pre-registered before going to the venue.
Baguio City Health Services Office Facebook Page
- 0916 7974 397 (Globe)
- 0918 4880 195 (Smart)