Today, August 6, 2020, the City of Baguio has recorded five (5) new cases of COVID-19 and one (1) fatality.
Five COVID-19 Cases in Baguio City
Here are the details of the new cases of Baguio City:
- 59-year-old Male from Balsigan
- 28-year-old Female from Lower Balacbac
- 15-year-old Male from MRR Queen of Peace
- 54-year-old Male from Pinsao Pilot
- 28-year-old Female from San Luis
- The latest fatality of Baguio City is a 65-year-old Male whose results came out yesterday, August 5, 2020, morning. He is the 4th COVID-19-related death in Baguio City.
Source: PIO-City of Baguio
How do you feel about this?