Baguio City Opens Doors to Vaccinated Tourists; Here are the Guidelines
The City Tourism Office of Baguio has released the guidelines on the opening of borders for tourists who want to visit the city. Based on the announcement made on Tuesday, only fully vaccinated tourists will be accommodated. Below are the guidelines that should be followed by visitors.
Baguio City Entry Guidelines for Tourists
1. Visita Registration
- Create an account on visita.baguio.gov.ph, with your valid ID.
- On your account, schedule a visit at least a day before your travel.
- Only 2,000 individual registrations will be allowed for now, following an ETA reservation system.
- Travel requests are approved after verification of booking by accommodation establishment, contact your AE for updates.
- Travel only once (QR-coded Tourist Pass) QTP is issued; registration upon arrival is not allowed. Strictly no QTP no entry!
2. Full Vaccination
- For adults, upload and bring your vaccination card/certificate, full vaccination will mean 2 weeks after 2nd or last dose.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated adults are not allowed.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated minors aged 12 to 17 must present negative results of Antigen or RT-PCR test conducted within 72 hours prior to arrival or during health screening at the City Triage.
- Minors aged 11 and below shall be tested at the option of their accompanying parents or adult guardian.
3. Triage Upon Arrival
- After the checkpoint, tourists must proceed to the triage for health screening and verification of QTP and documents.
- symptomatic visitors, regardless of vaccination status or test result, will be immediately tested and isolated and referred to health officials for further action and advice prior to the visitor’s return to point of origin.
- Always follow minimum health & safety protocols, wear a mask and observe distancing at all times.
- Observe existing city laws: no littering, no smoking, vehicle number coding within CBD, and others.
- Stay only in accommodation establishments listed in Baguio VISITA, and enter business establishments with Safety Seal issued by the city government.
- Business establishments observe strict protocols with limited capacity and therefore guests may be refused entry.
- For APORs, returning residents, workers, or students, register on hdf.baguio.gov.ph
SOURCE: Baguio Tourism
How do you feel about this?